Woodies Kids

Woodlands Childrens Church, Bristol

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Three things

1. My beard

Well, what can I say? I think it's fairly clear. The beard must go. You have won! I won't lie to you, I don't think it's THAT bad but I have thought about it a bit and maybe it's time it went.

BUT, let's not let all that hairiness go to waste! As Esther hinted at, we are thinking of shaving it off to raise money. Exactly what the money would be spent on is not 100% clear yet but you can help us get sponsors!

I'm glad you don't think I'M evil. That's good!

2. Silent Film

We are starting thinking of stuff for the Christmas services and we have some things in mind that maybe you'd like to be a part of. One thing that I thought about was a film. A silent film. Silent does not mean boring. For example the earliest comedy films were silent. Also silent just means that the actors don't speak. There can be music and maybe voiceovers and stuff. Depends what style we choose I think it'll be really fun.
The topic is "The King is coming" or "Royalty". Something like that. I have some ideas but if you have anything you think would work for a 3-5 minute film it would be great to hear from you!

3. Subscribe

You can subscribe to this blog you know! Just enter your email address where it says subscribe, follow the instructions and you'll get an email every time there is a new post! Cool!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the xtra long post. Just as a last thing I want to say that I'm so SO glad that I know you guys and my life would be a lot emptier without you! Just felt like letting you know...

See you Sunday (or Friday some of you)

P.S. If you're coming to the Megafeast and it's not a secret, what's your costume?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do we have do dress up ??

     
  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger Rhys said…

    Well, only if you want to...

     
  • At 5:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok thx

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who said that we don't think you're evil to??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home